The Aquarian Teacher Certification
This program is open both to yoga students ready to become teachers and those who wish to immerse themselves in the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®
For Students of All Levels
Gain a sound understanding of the fundamental nature, technologies and concepts of Kundalini Yoga.
Have a transformational experience through the practice of these teachings.
Enhance the skills, confidence and consciousness required to teach Kundalini Yoga.
Develop a conscious lifestyle.
Create a bond with other participants, teachers, and the international Kundalini Yoga community.
The Teachers Training Course provides the resources for participants to:
1. Gain a sound understanding of the fundamental nature, technologies and concepts of Kundalini Yoga.
2. Have a transformational experience through the practice of these teachings.
3. Develop the skills, confidence and consciousness required to teach Kundalini Yoga.
4. Develop a lifestyle of consciousness.
5. Develop a bond with other participants and the local 3HO community.
6. Develop a link into the Golden Chain, the ancient continuum connecting teacher and student of this science.
7. Learn self-mastery and how to be self-initiating
KRI Level One Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training certification program includes experiential, interactive course work in the theory and practice of Kundalini Yoga, including:
* Teaching Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditations
* The Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
* Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
* Yogic & Western Anatomy *Yogic Lifestyle, Relationships, Birth, Death........and much more
This program, as well as providing a profound transformational experience for all participants and an excellent review for current teachers, covers all requirements for becoming a KRI International Level One certified teacher of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. It involves two hundred total hours: one hundred and sixty hours of in class instruction, forty hours of homework, and a White Tantric Yoga course. The homework (required for those seeking certification & optional for others) consists of: five full morning sadhanas; assigned 40 day yoga sets and/or meditations; reading assignments in the study of kriyas & their effects; and reading a minimum of two chapters from The Master’s Touch. In addition, students are required to attend 20 Kundalini Yoga classes, outside the Course.
Certification requires attendance at scheduled morning sadhanas, class sessions, the White Tantric Yoga course, special workshops, a passing grade on the KRI written exam, satisfactory practicum presentation, agreement to adhere to the code of professional standards. Certification is at discretion of the trainers.
Kundalini Yoga allows you to explore your dimensions, depth